- Geopolitical tensions rise over North Korea & Syria
- March US non-farm payrolls reading disappoints
- FOMC minutes spark equity declines
- Eurozone PMI data reaches multi-year high
- South Africa’s sovereign credit rating downgraded
Following China’s legislative meetings in March 2016, Standard & Poor’s Ratings Services believe the country’s reform agenda is on track.
However, S&P are revising the rating outlook on China to negative from stable because economic rebalancing is likely to proceed more slowly than they had expected.