News this past week
- Poor week for developed market equities
- European government bond yields at record lows
- Sterling volatility peaks
- Mixed Eurozone production data
- Chinese trade surplus increases once more
James Klempster, CFA of Momentum Global Investment Management shares his view:
In the UK property is a national preoccupation. Rarely does a dinner party pass without discussion of property prices. In fact the interest in UK property stretches far further than that. At Momentum we work with wealth managers all over the world, and in client meetings we are regularly asked for our view on the UK property market and how best to invest here.